- "Zoey is three months old today. I often tell her about you, so that she knows what you did for her..."
- —Elisa talking to an unconscious Jodie about Zoey
Elisa (born August 26, 1989) is a supporting character in Beyond: Two Souls.
Elisa is a young, homeless woman in an unknown city. She is part of a group of homeless persons including Stan, Walter, and Jimmy and appears in the chapter Homeless. She fled an abusive boyfriend to protect her fetus, telling Jodie that he would've killed her child. In order to protect her identity from him, she changed her name to Tuesday, the day of the week she ran away.
Jodie helps Tuesday safely deliver her baby when she unexpectedly goes into an early labour. Jodie then helps Tuesday and her newborn baby (Zoey) escape from the burning apartment building.
When Jodie is in a coma, Tuesday visits the hospital where Jodie is being kept. She brings news of how she and Zoey are doing, and also reveals her real name to Jodie. Elisa and the rest of the group manage to get their life together and are no longer homeless after Jodie's intervention.
- She got the nickname "Tuesday" because she ran away on that day of the week.
- In Russian localisation her nickname "Saturday" (Subbota).
- Her real name is Elisa.
- She reveals her real name to Jodie when she's in a coma.